I absolutely LOVE "What's In My Bag?" blog posts and YouTube videos...I'm just nosy like that. So, I decided to join in and show you all what I carry in my everyday makeup bag. Please tell me I'm not the only one that accumulates a ton of lip products. I'm not? Great! Let's get started...
The makeup bag that I use is from the MAC x Rihanna holiday collection. It's perfect. I love the quilted pattern and the rose gold color. It's roomy enough for all the essentials without being too big and bulky. I was a little hesitant about purchasing this makeup bag at first, but I'm glad that I did and I don't regret it at all. Now, on to what's inside...
- bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil (Tinted): This never leaves my makeup up. I like to use this for touch ups... I also like that the mineral veil refreshes your makeup without adding any extra color.
- Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens: I use these to absorb excess oil and reduce shine. These blotting sheets are perfect for doing that without disturbing your makeup. They also never leave my makeup bag.
- e.l.f Studio Kabuki Face brush: Best $6.00 I've ever spent. This brush is so soft! I use it with my bareMinerals Mineral Veil and it's perfect with it. This brush is a better than a lot of more expensive kabuki brushes out there.
- Rohto Cool Redness Relief Eye Drops: I always keep these handy because my eyes get really dry and itchy, especially at work. They do a great job of getting rid of the redness and I think the cooling effect feels great.
- tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof eyeliner: Self explanatory. Just a black eyeliner for touch ups. I like that this liner is a very deep black and doesn't smudge.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I declared my love for this macara in my April favorites blog post. I'm still loving it. I like to take it with me just in case I need a touch up but I wish they sold a mini size that I could just keep in my makeup bag.
- MAC BBQ Lip Pencil: This is my absolute favorite lip pencil! Sadly, it's been discontinued. Whenever I see one at a Cosmetics Company Outlet, I pick one up. I may need to move on and find a new favorite.
- Nivea A Kiss of Recovery Medicated Lip Balm: This is the best lip balm I've tried in a long time. It keeps my lips hydrated and I enjoy the minty tingle. I have a few tubes of this balm with one specifically for my makeup bag.
- Various lipsticks and glosses: This always just a random selection. I'll throw whatever lip products I'm wearing into my makeup bag and they stay until I clean it out. Pictured above: MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick, L'Oreal Caresse Stick Lipstick in Sunset Angora, MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipglass, Buxom Lip Polish in Sandy, bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Smooth Talker.
- Hair Tie (not pictured): You never know when your hair will get obnoxious and unruly (mine often does), so it's best to keep a hair tie handy.
That's everything I carry in my makeup bag. Sometimes, I throw whatever blush I'm wearing in there for touch ups but not very often. What are your makeup bag essentials? Comment below!!